How to apply
- Ensure you have read all the #DigiInventorsChallenge 2020 information on the website
- Download the #DigiInventorsChallenge 2020 information pack for additional information
- Create your team, identify your mentor, come up with your idea and submit it by email (along with supporting evidence) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us about your idea
In the application, tell us about your idea in no more than two A4 pages, following the #DigiInventorsChallenge application criteria.
You are required to prepare and upload one (or all) of the following, which will describe your idea and how it works:
- A PowerPoint presentation
- Illustrations or images
- A video presentation
- Application deadline is 21 February 2020
- Shortlisted entries will be notified of their success on 28 February 2020
- Shortlisted teams will then be required to attend the #DigiInventorsBootcamp.
- All shortlisted teams will attend a programme of exciting master classes with some of Scotland’s greatest digital minds, before working with them to develop a compelling pitch for their digital health idea. The teams will deliver their pitches to the judging panel to compete for first prize.
- 24 January 2020 #DigiInventorsChallenge 2020 competition opens
- 21 February 2020 Application deadline
- 28 February 2020 Shortlisted teams will be announced
- 17-27 March 2020 2-day #DigiInventorsChallenge bootcamp
- 03 April 2020 Winners announced