Help Build the Future of Scotland as a Digital Nation
ScotlandIS and The Scottish Government are looking for ground-breaking ideas and potential solutions to challenges that display technical expertise and results-based thinking. The ScotlandIS Challenge is open and inclusive, and encourages firms to consider the following:
- What are the key components of a new digital and data infrastructure and why they are a priority?
- How can the national digital and data assets of Scotland be protected?
- What are the technical solutions to build these components and how can they be applied?
- How could more essential public services be delivered online – be that healthcare, education, or the way we carry out financial transactions?
- How could The Scottish Government work more closely with the private sector to speed delivery, innovate and maximise benefits and investment to the Scottish economy?