Join us for our latest Healthy Ageing Innovation Cluster event of 2022
The next HAIC event takes place on Wednesday 07 September 2022, 1000-1200 on Microsoft Teams.
- Welcome and introductions – Joanne Boyle, Head of Engagement, DHI
- Partner update – Digital Approaches in Social Care Programme – Rikke Iversholt, Scottish Government
- Evaluation of the Digital Inclusion in Care Homes/ Connecting Scotland report – Prof Louise McCabe & Dr Ismini Pavlopoulou, University of Stirling
- Ethics in AgeTech Research – Judith Sixsmith, University of Dundee
- Refreshment break
- Move r hub – Kia Nazarpour, University of Edinburgh
- International knowledge exchange with Dutch colleagues around social care home space – Sandra Suijkerbuijk, Programme Manager, Digitale Innovatie
- Final comments – Joanne Boyle, Head of Engagement, DHI
- Event close
We expect this event to be well attended and encourage you to register early to guarantee your place.
We are managing event registration through Eventbrite. We only have 100 spaces available to participate in the session so register now to ensure you don't miss out.
Registration closes on: Tuesday 06 September 2022 at 1200.
Register my place