SULSA - Innovation Seed Funding
This funding aims to support researchers in the development of independent research and their affiliation with the industry sector.
Value: between £5k and £20k
Opening Date: 3rd April 2023
- Researchers can apply for between £5,000 – £20,000, which must be match funded by an industrial partner or show a strong case for commercialisation of your research.
- This fund is aimed at early lecturers/PIs to support development of their independent research and their affiliation with the industry sector.
- The project should aim to foster new projects and collaborations across the academic and industry sector and drive novel and exciting research and innovation.
- Projects should have a significant consideration for sustainability post-award and show demonstrable potential for securing funding leverage.
- This scheme is not for continued funding of existing projects.