UKRI - Addressing COVID-19 Challenges with Japanese Researchers
Funding for COVID-19 challenges in social sciences, arts or humanities research project in collaboration with Japan
Funding for a social sciences, art or humanities research project in collaboration with Japanese researchers. You must be a UK based researcher. Examples of project which may be considered include;
- Improving policy, communication and service design post COVID
- Speeding up recovery and reducing costs and long-term scarring
- Influencing the direction of recovery towards more equitable, inclusive and sustainable and resilient cultures, communities and societies.
Projects should also;
- Consider how to make best use of the available expertise in UK & Japan, together with the added value of new or existing collaborations.
- Demonstrate evidence of the strength and complementarity of their collaboration and how the partnership will be managed
- Consider how they can provide opportunities for young researchers to participate in order to enable long term collaboration beyond the lifetime of the project.